Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First post of 2009 - finally!

Well, it's 2009 (and has been for 21 days, I'm such a bad blogger!). Anyway, belated happy new year to every one and I hope you all have a healthy and happy one. 2008 finished in a bit of a blur for all us Jevs. Niamh was sick from Christmas eve; she ended up on an antibiotic and even now is still a bit sad. Meabh was sick on and off, without it ever getting too serious. Sean ended up in Temple Street with a viral infection that attacked the muscles in his legs! Pretty scary, let me tell you. Thank God, all are doing okay now but Christmas was a bit of a washout in the end. Santa came and brought some fab pressies, but everyone was so unwell they're only getting to play with all the good stuff now.

By the time Christmas arrived, I had made almost 600 Christmas cards. I made and sold 532 cards, and donated some money to Temple Street from them - felt quite good about that actually! Still, I'm glad it's over - got a bit sick of Christmas images by the time it was all over.

Started the year making more wedding invites - one wedding already done, and I've 5 more in the diary, with samples still out there in the world. Hopefully it'll be a busy year...

Okay enough talking, time for some pics.
These are the pics I used on our cards





Here are four cards ordered for the same girl's 21st:




More pics to follow, honest, I'll update tomorrow! TFL x




2 comments:

Lynn said...

you poor things ... sick for Christmas:( lovely cards!

MayoMom said...

Ye must be delighted to see 2009.
Kids look great - so grown up - even the 'baby'.
500 Christmas cards - you are a one woman card factory!!!!